Monday, April 13, 2015

Google Banner Game: PONY EXPRESS

Google usually has interactive and artful banners on their main search page, and today's is perfect for this week's California Studies Weekly topic: the Pony Express.

Students are reading about what the Pony Express was and the purposes it served in the Western frontier.

The game's goal is to collect as many envelopes and deliver them safely to the final destination after switching horses in two towns. Obstacles like rocks, cacti, snow and bandits await your rider.

Here are some screenshots of the game I just played.

See if you can top my score!  (I only played it once.) ;)









1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a way to keep The Pony Express as my Google page Banner instead of it switching to something different all the time... I'll smile while it lasts.

    ReplyDelete