- Please be here a little early. We will leave at the bell (8:05 a.m.).
- SBAC Testing ends this week
- If students need more time or are absent, we have make-up days.
- There will be less homework assigned so students can get enough sleep
- Take the Practice Tests here: https://practice.smarter
- First Window: Click SIGN-IN
- Second Window: Select Grade 4
- Third Window: There are SIX tests. DO THE MATH ONES.
- Take the Training Tests FIRST. DO NOT forget to scroll (up/down, left/right) and use the toolbox if needed.
- Then take the 4th Grade specific tests.
- Reminder: I have assigned all of the TenMarks lessons for review. Choose the ones you want to do (preferably the ones you need to work more on) or do them all. They are not for a grade, just for SBAC preparation.
- Tuesday: Field Trip to Levi's Stadium
- Wednesday: P.E.
- Thursday: SBAC Math; Music
- Friday: P.E.;
1. Read for 30 min. / April Reading Logs due Wednesday, 5/2
2. Language Arts
- Time for Kids - Read the new issue; quiz next Monday
- Cinderella stories - Keep working on your final draft. Make sure you have proper indentations and punctuation marks. Please use your Google Drive accounts and do not let anyone edit your work (your family can, however). Your friends can - and should - comment if they are editing. (No more than 3 friends please.) The further along you are on finalizing your story, the less work you're going to have to do. You will get your books tomorrow and we are going to number the pages on Wednesday.
- Textbook pgs. 442-443; 444-447 (due Wednesday)
- Workbook pgs. 16-11 R/P (due Wednesday)