- REMEMBER: Warm Coat Drive and Food Drive end this Friday.
- Wednesday: P.E. (Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes; bring a water bottle.)
- Thursday: Music
- Friday: P.E.; Little Buddies
- LEGO Robotics and Math Olympiad continue this week and month...
- ...BUT regular S.I. classes do NOT meet in December.
1. Read for 30 min.
2. Language Arts
- Wordly Wise 8c-d
- Scholastic News and Geography Spin due Friday; Handout due tomorrow
- Textbook pgs. 172-173
- Workbook pgs. none
- Topic 7 Test next Wednesday
4. History pgs. none
5. Science pgs. 138 (Math Links); 140-141 (Review #1-20 and Map the Concept) due Wednesday
- For the Science assignment question #20, our school community area is part of the Coyote Creek Watershed which is managed by the Santa Clara Valley Water District (See below): http://explore.museumca.org/creeks/1390-RescCoyote.html
- BUT to answer the question, you probably want to use the Santa Clara Valley Water District website: https://www.valleywater.org/how-we-operate/about-the-water-district Read the section titled WATER SOURCES to help find the answer. You may have to think about what the information is saying.
- Chapter 4 Test on Thursday