- SBAC Testing begins next week
- Next Monday starts English Language Arts
- Following Monday starts Math
- If students need more time or are absent, we have make-up days.
- There will be less homework assigned so students can get enough sleep
- Take the Practice Tests here: https://practice.smarterbalanced.org/student
- First Window: Click SIGN-IN
- Second Window: Select Grade 4
- Third Window: There are SIX tests.
- Take the Training Tests FIRST. DO NOT forget to scroll (up/down, left/right) and use the toolbox if needed.
- Then take the 4th Grade specific tests.
- SPIRIT DAY Tomorrow, 4/19 - Tie Dye or Class T-Shirts
- Scholastic Book Fair started today and runs until next Friday.
- Thursday: Music
- Friday: P.E.
1. Read for 30 min. / March Reading Logs due Wednesday, 5/2
2. Language Arts
- Time for Kids -
Read the new issueNot in my box today...sorry!; quiz next Monday (maybe?)
- Cinderella stories - Start editing and reviewing your stories. I will be reading and suggesting changes in the coming days. Please use your Google Drive accounts and do not let anyone edit your work (your family can, however). Your friends can - and should - comment if they are editing. (No more than 3 friends please.) The further along you are on your story, the less work you're going to have to do.
- Textbook pgs. 434-435; 436-437
- Workbook pgs. none
4. History - pgs. 151-154