- Please remember to dress warmly for the wet, winter weather!
- Pennies for Patients fundraiser runs until Friday, January 27. Help us reach our class goal of $300 as we are currently sitting oat $45.95. Collection takes place EVERY FRIDAY MORNING. Thank you!
- Winter Concert at Ruskin (during school) on February 16
- PTA News:
- January Box Tops are due on Tuesday, January 31!
- See more at ruskinpta.weebly.com
- TWO Lego Contests (Lego Friends and Adventure Time) are going on NOW! http://ruskinlug.blogspot.com/2017/01/two-new-contests.html (NOTE: Adventure Time has an age restriction that impacts current 4th graders. Older siblings (13+) can participate. Sorry!)
- CONGRATULATIONS to our December San Jose Sharks Reading is Cool winner: AVNEET!
1. Read for 30 min. *January READING LOGS are due by Thursday, 2/2*
2. Language Arts
- Wordly Wise - Lesson 18a-b; Test on Friday
- Time for Kids - Read your magazines. Activity sheets to follow later this week.
- TEXT pgs. 274-277
- WKBK pgs. 11-8 R/P
- Topic 11-8 quiz tomorrow
- Topic 11 Math Test on Thursday
- TEXT pgs. none
- Review Worksheets - Unit 2, Lessons 1-2 (USE YOUR BOOK!); Correction: Unit 2, Lesson 2, question #2: Change California to North America
- Unit 2 Test (open book) on Friday
- TEXT pgs. 232-235
6. Music Tomorrow