- Cinderella Stories are NOW due MONDAY, February 2! I extended it due to student concerns and my concern that the books would be rushed. Nevertheless, I reduced the HW tonight to allow for students to work on their books.
- Pennies and Patients fundraiser deadline has been extended! The final day to turn in all donations is TOMORROW! We're a little more than halfway ($2,000) to our goal of $3,800 to help defeat leukemia and lymphoma! Help us reach our goal!
- Next month, we will continue to practice for the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) Common Core Test. Just because we are done with this month's practice, doesn't mean they cannot practice more on their own at home!
- SIX More TenMarks.com lessons have been assigned to support our current Topic:
- 4.NF.3c - Addition and Subtraction of Mixed Numbers
- 4.NF.3c - Strategies for Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- 4.MD.4 - Addition and Subtraction of Fractions Using Line Plots
- 4.NF.5 - Fractions: Denominator of 10 or 100
- 4.NF.6 - Decimal Notation and Fractions
- 4.NF.7 - Comparing Decimals
- We're only missing SIX Emergency Kits. Please turn in your child's kit.
** Very little HW tonight so they can work on their Cinderella stories **
1. RuskinFIT (Physical Exercise) - 60 minutes
2. Reading Is Cool - 30 minutes
Reading Goal of the Month: Most BOOKS Read
Keep track of the books you read daily by writing them down on the Reading Log, get your parent or guardian to initial, total your pages read, and turn it in February 3 ...Receive a Prize!
Remember: Read your Accelerated Reader Book (selected with your ZPD in mind) and take the Quiz in class.
3. Reading Comprehension: # none
4. Wordly Wise Lesson 16e (due Friday)
Wordly Wise 16 Test on Friday
5. Language Arts - Cinderella books due Friday
- TEXTBOOK pages none
- WORKBOOK pages 165
7. Science - none
8. History - NO California Studies Weekly this week
9. Scholastic News - None this week