The schedule for the last week of school:
- MONDAY - Field Day. Wear your class t-shirt, loose clothes (maybe shorts), running shoes, and you may want to bring a hat/cap and water bottle. Applying sunscreen before school may be a good idea, too. Field Day will end before lunch; ribbon assembly is after lunch; and the PTA purchased popsicles for each participating student.
- Parents, if you can assist, please show up on Monday. We will need parent helpers to watch the students.
- TUESDAY - Talent Show. If you are participating in the Talent Show, make sure you are practicing your routine/skit/etc. I hear it's a pretty long one this year (about 1.5 hours).
- WEDNESDAY - Mission San Juan Bautista Field Trip. Please wear your class t-shirt and bring your lunch and as well as some comfortable walking shoes and clothes. I will be contacting parent chaperones this weekend.
- THURSDAY - 4th Grade End-of-the-Year Picnic at Cataldi Park. Please wear your class t-shirt (if possible) and bring your lunch and as well as some comfortable walking shoes and clothes.
- FRIDAY - Last Day of School. We will be hanging out, signing yearbooks, playing games, etc. Remember: 1:00 p.m. dismissal. (But you can always sign them out earlier if you have other functions to attend that day.) Hot lunch will be available for students who would like to order one.
Congratulations to Andrea as she was our classroom's San Jose Sharks Reading is Cool MVP Reader for the school year!