THANK YOU to the parents who volunteer to chaperone today's field trip as well as drive their cars with other parent volunteers! The field trip was a success because of you! Again, thank you!
- Field Trip tomorrow to Cataldi Park. Please wear your class t-shirt and comfortable clothes; bring your lunch; and be ready to have some safe fun and make good memories.
- ALL music instruments need to be returned ASAP!
- Want your 2016-17 student ID? Bring your library book/s AND/OR textbooks to Ruskin immediately! Or you need to pay for your book/s!
- PTA News:
- See more at ruskinpta.weebly.com
- TenMarks - Students can complete the rest of the assignments for practice and review. Yesterday, I just added 10 5th grade strands (20 problems each). These were identified by the 5th grade teachers as important to practice.
- CONGRATULATIONS to our 2016-17 San Jose Sharks Reading is Cool MVP Reader: ANDREA!
1. Read for 30 min.