- UPDATE: Field Day and the End-of-the-Year Picnic are back ON. Parents, please contact me if you can help watch the kids on Monday.
- ALL music instruments need to be returned TUESDAY. Ms. Wang and Ms. Clements need to collect and inventory them for next year.
- It's going to get warmer so drink lots of water and stay cool!
- Want your 2016-17 student ID? Bring your library book/s AND/OR textbooks to Ruskin immediately!
- PTA News:
- See more at ruskinpta.weebly.com
- TenMarks - Students can complete the rest of the assignments for practice and review. Yesterday, I just added 10 5th grade strands (20 problems each). These were identified by the 5th grade teachers as important to practice.
- CONGRATULATIONS to our April San Jose Sharks Reading is Cool winner: ANDREA!
1. Read for 30 min.
2. P.E. tomorrow