Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Friday's College Day and Monday's Field Trip Chaperones

1.  Friday is College Day.  Please have your child wear something collegiate like a Stanford t-shirt, UC Berkeley jersey, San Jose State sweatshirt, etc. It's a day to raise awareness about their future college choice/s.

2.  Thank you for returning the parent interest forms for being a chaperone. Due to the availability of space on the bus, I have limited the number of chaperones to six. If your name is not here, I do not need your assistance at this time; should an opening arise, I will contact you. The following parents will be the chaperones for this coming Monday's field trip to the California Theatre and Center for Performing Arts:
Mrs. Basco, Mrs. Hashimoto, Mrs. Kuo, Mrs. Pham, Ms. Bai, Mr. Tran.

In the event you cannot make it, please let me know ASAP so I can ask another parent to take your place.
Please contact me if you have any concerns or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment