- Went home last Wednesday... The "Make a Difference" Raffle Ticket Sale is back! See the hot pink form for more information. Half of the proceeds Ruskin raises benefits our Science Lab!
- T-Shirts have been ordered. Expected date of delivery is 3/23, pending purchase order approval and check issuance.
- Science Fair: Keep working on your projects. It is part of the 4th grade curriculum and thus all students are expected to participate. It also counts for their Science grade: just signing up and participating earns you the full 100 points!
- Ms. Clements is out this week but will hopefully be back soon (she hopes to return next week). Please leave your instruments at home until further notice.
- Wednesday: Field Trip with Little Buddies (Leave Ruskin around 8:00 a.m. for our 8:30 a.m. VTA Light Rail train)
- Thursday: Music
- Friday: P.E.
1. Read for 30 min. / March Reading Logs due Tuesday, April 10 (later date due to Spring Break)!
2. Language Arts
- Wordly Wise - Wordly Wise Review Packet (Lessons 11-20) due Monday, March 19; Four Cumulative Tests (Lessons 1-20; 12 questions each) on Tuesday, March 20.
- Time for Kids - none this week
- Textbook pgs. 364-365
- Workbook pgs. 14-1 R/P
- Topic 13 Test on Friday, 3/16
4. History - pgs. none; Unit 4 Open Book Test on Wednesday, 3/21
- March Madness (college research) sheet due ASAP. Once you're done with the sheet, you can begin your pennant in class. Some students have already started on their pennants. The goal is to be done by Thursday.