- Went home last Wednesday... The "Make a Difference" Raffle Ticket Sale is back! See the hot pink form for more information. Half of the proceeds Ruskin raises benefits our Science Lab!
- T-Shirt / Class Donation form went out two Wednesdays ago. I have proceeded with the order filling in student sizes for those missing their forms. Thank you to the parents who have donated to the class!
- I am still waiting for ONE student to turn in their Science Fair forms. It is part of the 4th grade curriculum and thus all students are expected to participate. It also counts for their Science grade: just signing up and participating earns you the full 100 points!
- Tuesday: Music
- Wednesday: Field Trip with Little Buddies (Leave Ruskin around 8:00 a.m. for our 8:30 a.m. VTA Light Rail train)
- Thursday: Music
- Friday: P.E.
1. Read for 30 min. / March Reading Logs due Tuesday, April 10 (later date due to Spring Break)!
2. Language Arts
- Wordly Wise - Wordly Wise Review Packet (Lessons 11-20) due Monday, March 19; Four Cumulative Tests (Lessons 1-20; 12 questions each) on Tuesday, March 20.
- Time for Kids - none this week
- Textbook pgs. 354-357; 358-359
- Workbook pgs. 13-1 P; 13-6 R/P; 13-10 R/P
- Topic 13 Test on Friday, 3/16
4. History - pgs. none; Unit 4 Open Book Test on Wednesday, 3/21
- March Madness (college research) sheet due ASAP. Once you're done with the sheet, you can begin your pennant in class. The goal is to be done by Thursday.