Friday, October 25, 2013

This Weekend

Parents,

A few things about this weekend:

  • I will be sending you via email pictures of your child's progress report. I apologize that they are not scans but its something to refer to before our conference week in November. Speaking of which...
  • November 18-22 (with some slots on the 13th) is our Parent-Teacher Conference Week. I will place the conference schedule on the Blog. Please email me your preferred date and time, and I will reserve that slot for you.
  • I will be emailing parents, who have indicated that they can assist for Wednesday's field trip, to see if they can help lead a class either by themselves or with a parent. Once confirmed, I can forward the PDF of the script the parent will be reading.
  • We will be correcting Science textbook pgs. 40-41 on Monday since we ran out of time today.
  • Other than the daily reading log, there's one assignment: Math textbook pgs. 138-139, #7-36 Odds
  • Finally, today is Big East Tip-Off Party on Fox Sports 1! Go Marquette! :)
Enjoy your weekend!

Mr. Amutan

No comments:

Post a Comment