Friday, September 20, 2013

California Geography Dictionaries and Spelling Activities

Parents,

First, I did a count this afternoon of the California Geography Dictionaries and Spelling Activities that were turned in, and it was a bit disappointing to see that there are still some outstanding assignments:
  • 20 students turned in their California Geography Dictionaries. After two weeks of working on them, I am still missing 11.
  • 16 of the 32 Spelling Activities were turned in.
Granted, I know it was a lot of work the past two weeks. I also know it was their first week of completing Spelling Activities.

So, I'll cut them some slack this time and give them the opportunity to complete their work and turn them in.

However, I expect that they learn how to utilize the time I give them in class to complete their work as well as return completed assignments on time.

Second, I did assign Math homework pages 48-51, but the due date is on Tuesday. I will give them time on Monday to complete the pages. We will also have a test on Wednesday.

Go Bells! Beat Piedmont Hills (7:00 p.m. tonight @ Piedmont Hills H.S.)!

Have a great weekend!

Mr. Amutan

No comments:

Post a Comment