Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Break

Hello Parents,

I hope you enjoy your Spring (Easter) Break!

Today, students were sent home with the following:

  • Spring/Easter baskets (they made) with goodies
  • Two packets: Math and Language Arts
  • Class T-Shirt, if it was ordered and paid for
I believe both Mr. Owens and Ms. Rice gave their students math packets.  As your child's teacher, I still feel the charge is mine to make sure your child is ready for the CSTs which are in a month's time - despite whose math class they are in.  This is why I assigned a CST Math packet.

If you're travelling somewhere, have a safe and enjoyable trip.

If you're staying local, kick up your feet and enjoy the weather.

If you're sick (or your child is sick), I wish you rest and recuperation.

When we return on April 8, we're hitting CSTs  H-A-R-D.

See you in a week....

Mr. Amutan

No comments:

Post a Comment