Friday, September 28, 2018

Weekend Notes


  • Topic 2 Math tests (corrected) went home today. I encourage the students to review the problems they did not answer correctly. Topic 3, Lesson 4 is due on Tuesday. Topic 3 Test is coming up pretty quickly as it is a short Topic.
  • I will be showing two clips from the documentary FOOD, INC. You can view it on Netflix, but I ask that you don't watch with your child when you do so. I would like them to experience the viewing as a class so we can pause and discuss. The two clips will focus on corn and corn use as well as some problems of GMO corn (Monsanto). I will also share with them the Monsanto website (and their short 2-minute promotional video) to see how they market their corn products.
  • Please pay attention to the weather and dress accordingly.
  • Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment