Friday, November 17, 2017

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


  • Only one true academic assignment this break: Read and study the Time for Kids cover story. If they forgot it in class, I've attached a link (you can choose to read it on a screen or print out). Quiz on the Monday when they get back...
  • The Thanksgiving packet will not be collected but it contains some reading, math, and fun activities to help cure those "I'm bored" doldrums.
  • I will be assigning TenMarks this weekend. It will cover standards we already worked on and will not be graded. If you need your log-in info, please first refer to the paper I sent home about a month ago before contacting me. Thanks in advance!
  • THANK YOU to Kendall's mom for dropping off some Thanksgiving treats today! They were yummy!
  • Lastly, many wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Enjoy the family time and food!

No comments:

Post a Comment